Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tuesday 5th June - delayed posting

Was supposed to post yesterday tapi terlewat sebab hantar kakak balik Serdang.  Reached home almost 12 midnight, did my Isya' prayer and did the laundry (rajin tengah2 malam buta).  Continuing the post that I started earlier...  
----------------------------------------

Glad to be able to wake up on time for early morning prayers and zikr.  That makes my day and a wonderful day ahead.  Clocked-in at 7.57 am and left office for the day at 7.59 pm.  That completes my working day for today for 12 hours and 2 minutes.  Much shorter than other days which I spent roughly about 13 - 14 hours a day.  Kalau ada award for employees with long hours in the office - aku lah tu!  Tapi sadly tak ada.  Too much work to finish off before I go on leave Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Going up north esok - backtracking the memories. Quorum tak cukup sebab kakak tak ikut - her finals next week.  Not a good time for her to follow.  Adik yang paling look forward nak balik north.  Hilang angau dia!

lights yang nampak dari atas office aku  - glaring because of the glass but I like the colour
Balik rumah, abang, kakak and adik waited for me with ice-cream cake.  Siap nyanyi, siap tiup candle.  Haish! tak pernah la aku buat pun selama ni.  Nampak macam special pulak umur 50 tahun ni.  Thank you - you all are the best.  I couldn't have asked for more.  Love you all loads.

  
On the way hantar kakak, adik tiba2 kata "look, the moon is so beautiful, it's a full moon".  Cakap omputeh bagai!  Dia sambung lagi "kakak, call Irfan suruh dia tengok bulan tu".  We were speechless!  Adik, tak yah la angau sampai tengok bulan ingat kat Irfan.  Kesian juga kat adik, dia selalu jadi bahan - bahan cerita, bahan lawak, bahan gelak untuk aku and kakak.  Sorry, dik.  Thank you for susah payah cari kek tu tadi.  I knew it earlier - saja buat surprise!  

It was a wonderful day - many, many great wishes from the best people around.  Family, siblings, nephews, nieces, my children's friends, my friends.

Wish for wonderful days and year ahead - with Allah's blessings.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment