Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday blues ....

7.40 am.  Got in the office.  Lewat ahh.. Too many things to be done this morning.  Got to clear and set my mind straight.  Mula-mula clear my desk first.  Work from last Friday atas meja belum habis clear lagi.  

Adik worked me up at 4.30 - my heart says "wake up jangan malas" (kira bagus dah tu) tapi my body says "5 minutes, 5 minutes - tido, tido". Haishhh... tak larat sungguh nak berdebate pagi2 buta.  Agak2 sapa aku ikut?  Apapun I was wide awake by 4.49 am Kira ok lah tu.  I need to have my normal ibadah routine done for a good start of the day.  It was all very quiet this morning.  Adik tak banyak cakap. I knew why. Trying to be as understanding as possible, aku pun tak buat unnecessary conversation, just the important ones.  Went down to make drinks for en. hubby and see that adik had her supplements and breakfast.  Replenished Fatso's food and clear the litter box.  We left home by 6.35. 

Ok, got to go get my work started.

Haishhhh... it was definitely a blue Monday!

"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, it is a beautiful reminder of how strong feelings can be"



No comments:

Post a Comment