Friday, July 20, 2012

Life's struggles.....

Wasn't a good day to start with.  Dealing with too many sensitive and emotional people around is not something I wanted to do today.  This is not something I should be doing when I had woken up this morning with head and body aches since I had not been sleeping peacefully and properly since the last many nights.  What more driving for more than two hours yesterday evening in a traffic nightmare.  Leaving me with no choice ... I had to do it.  I could be seen as a failure but I always believe in trying.  Just that I sometimes feel sad when all my life I had been focusing on the well-being and happiness of all those around me.  Never once I thought of my own.  No matter how tired I am, how unwell I feel.  It has always been me who would do the repairs to all damages done - sometimes it worked, sometimes it doesn't.  But Allah knows best.  Allah will always give me the strength, the way to work things out.    That I believe.  He knows I am capable - the reason why He chose me to go through all these.  Amidst the clouds, I am wishing the rainbows shining through finally.  It will be the best gift to start my Ramadan.  Insyaallah...

Somebody misses someone real bad.  She said - yes, ma, rindu sangat.  That was a sincere and honest answer.  I wish they both can breeze through the trying times, the challenges waiting ahead of them. She said this is her first love - her 'true' love.  I believed her. I've told her to be strong no matter what - this is her choice.  I can only advise - managing feelings is all up to her.  She woke up early together with me this morning.  Sejuk hati tengok dia solat, mengaji almost everyday and aku berharap mudah-mudahan amalan ini berkekalan.  And I sincerely hope the person she loves will be the one who will always be her strength, provide her guidance and will forever be her inspiration.  And she said - the one who will take her to Jannah.  Insyaallah...

And here I am wishing for a better day ahead.  

Dan di kesempatan ini aku mengucapkan selamat menyambut Ramadan al-Mubarak, selamat berpuasa dan semoga di Ramadan ini kita mendapat lebih keberkatan dari Allah swt.  Mohon maaf zahir dan batin.

"When Allah loves a people, He makes them endure trials"

No comments:

Post a Comment