Monday, July 23, 2012

The ups and downs...

Life definitely has its ups and downs.  I was down with a bad viral fever.  I was totally knocked-out yesterday.  Was not able to wake up at all till almost 2 pm.  Kakak woke me up several times, but I was too dizzy to move.  Wahh... weirdddd me.  All the while when I was down with fever, I can still move around, I can still do all house chores.  But yesterday, I was out.  But syukur it happened on a weekend and not on a work day.  Since I am not up to going out anywhere, kakak and adik  had no choice but to stay home.  Good thing is, they cleaned up their room.  Heard the screams, the giggles, the fights but I was not able at all the interfere - good for them.  Congratulations girls - you finally had your room cleaned and cleared!  See the 'hikmah' when I was sick!  Anyway, I am already at work today.  No choice, I have a task to finish off and the deadline is today.  Am in the office as early as 7.30 and had the task completed and signed off before 8.30.  Wahh.. I am so impressed.  But the fever, the body and head aches are still bothering me.  Everytime I cough, feels like the head is going to explode.  Yes, the same feeling I had yesterday morning.  Hopefully I can survive till end of the day.  

Last Saturday we went to Ramadan Bazaar at DD.  Wahh... banyak gerai dan orang sungguh la ramai.  Nak cari empty spots nak letak kaki pun susah.  Haishh..exaggerate la pulak.  Nak bagi tau terlalu ramai orang.  We only bought ikan keli (adik's favourite), sata (kakak's favourite), kuih lepat (aku cari lepat ubi, tak ada langsung, so ended up buying lepat pisang.  Tak sedap pun.  That was all we bought.  Bukan nak beli sangat pun, saja nak meramaikan and merasai kemeriahan bazaar Ramadan.  Every year pun macam tu.  Belinya tak seberapa pun.  Lagipun tak baik membazir.  

Buka puasa and terawih at my SIL's place in Pinggiran RP.  Masa tu aku sihat lagi.  But the symptoms were already there.  I knew it when I woke up for sahur.  Half of Sunday I was out, but petang gagah-kan diri ikut buka puasa at Pinggiran RP again since all the in-laws were there.  Lying down most of the time - woke up to just drink and solat maghrib, isyak and terawih.  

Yes, somebody misses someone sangat-sangat.  Conversations with the cousins last night said it all - it all revolves around him.  I promised her to balik Kedah.  I need to do few things at my hometown.  We'll see him there real soon, insyaAllah.

Planning to be at the surau this afternoon.  Kalau ikut hati dan ikut rasa yang sungguh tak sihat ni, mahu saja aku tidor, tapi aku kena lawan perasaan tu.  A friend ajak pergi solat zohor berjamaah and I said yes.  I will ignore this uneasy and unwell feelings.  I will manage .... insyaAllah.

Salam Ramadan dan selamat berpuasa.

"Remembering someone is easy - you can do it everyday.  Missing someone is the heartache that will never go away"

3 comments:

  1. you miss the part where i clean the house. Sampai boleh buat wig rambut. :) takut tak takut tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, i forgot - sorry... whose? kena buat dna nih! dah buang ke?

      Delete
    2. dah buang la....sape nak pakai wig warna kelabu...penyumbang paling banyak adalah fatso....

      Delete