Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The day today....

Wish for a better day today.  InsyaAllah.  In the office as early as 7.30 am.  Too tired to look at things to be done today.  Instead went on the net reading online papers.  None of the dailies interests me.  Maybe I should go into reading and understanding politics just to gauge my view and my stand.  Or maybe I should look into new recipes to cook more at home.  Yes, good idea.  And maybe tonight sahur boleh makan nasi kot.  Jangan sapa-sapa nak diet.  Wahh... bila baik demam ni ada cita-cita baru pulak.  Bahaya, bahaya.  Hari tu baru bercita-cita nak buat baked macaroni with cheese terus demam teruk.  Work today membosankan.  Had few meeting dates mixed up but I was definitely sure it was not my fault. I had all written up and documented on the dates given.  Just because some people think they are more powerful, they are right.  Ikut lah.  Malas nak argue.  Argue pun tak menang, buat penat dan sakit hati je.  Ok, dah, sekarang biar aku pikir pasal cita-cita baru aku - nak tengok recipes and to cook more.  Our sahur past few nights pun membosankan and I think I should make it more interesting. InsyaAllah....

Somebody's not schooling today.  Thus the smiling face.  And hopefully this smiling face is enough to make up someone's day today.


"Life is a journey and love is what makes the journey worthwhile"

No comments:

Post a Comment