Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hujan....

Yes, hujan lebat pagi ni, all the way to KL.  En. hubby still demam and after dropping him off dekat rumah mak dia, aku drove to KL dengan kakak.  KL kalau hujan memang sinonim dengan traffic jam.  So disebabkan traffic yang teruk, kami tiba area KL almost 8.  Nak cari parking lagi.  Found one across the office.  Ok lah.  The only problem is that we have only one small umbrella.  Nak tak nak, terpaksa lah guna berdua.  Half of my baju kurung basah.  Now dok sejuk kat office nih.  Apapun, syukur alhamdulillah dah tiba di office 8.35 am.  Nak complain lebih-lebih pun tak guna.   Cuma aku kesian kat kakak - kena ambik train from here to her office.  I should have dropped her off first.  Tapi traffic was bad for me to go further up and that would take much longer time for us.  Anyway, dah sampai office pun semua!  Lyana Inessa - esok kita park kat KJ tau... Cekik I kalau I ketegag nak drive ke KL jugak!  

Aku and adik fasting today.  Woke up at around 4.45.  Did the normal routine.  She was quiet the whole morning.  She missed him.  But she was trying to look ok because she had promised to be strong.  I asked her "did he miss you?".  She said yes.  And I also knew how she felt. I hope he is ok there too. Last night I told her - whenever you feel lonely, just remember all the great times and the nice surprises he has made - you should be able to fill the emptiness.  That's the beautiful reminder of him.  Guess that does not work for now, right?

Got to get back to work.   

"Life's full of tough choices"
  

1 comment:

  1. gi keje la.....dah la pakai kasut motor boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete