Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Marissa ....

Watching you grow over the years while sharing all our joys and tears.  Seeing you become the person who you are today, this child of mine who are so special to me in every way. Through these years, you have brought many smiles to my heart  - even through any hard times I was facing, you made it all worthwhile.  I will always be here for you - always right by your side, whether it be just to listen to you or to be your guide.  Please know that I can't lead your life for you and protect you from all harms, but my love will be forever embracing you as if you were in my arms - like it used to be.  

Keep your cool and stay focused in pursuit of happiness and success.  I wish you a good and a blessed life, my dear. Above all else, your happiness is so important to me and seeing your smiling face every day fills my heart and makes my day.  

You are the best.  Irfan, take care of her.






***She is on cloud 9***


No comments:

Post a Comment