Monday, September 10, 2012

Soal hati ....

Wishing all a happy Monday and happy working, be it at office or home.  Those yang duduk rumah kena buat kerja juga kan, walaupun you are your own boss, doing things at your own time.  Owhhh...best nya.  Tak boleh, tak boleh, aku dah jadi jeles - dan tak baik untuk kesihatan minda.  Anyway, how was weekend?  Mine?  Sigh (dalam nada mengeluh).  As usual, a hectic one.  Tapi I had a good get together (open house and barbeque) at my sister's place in TM on Saturday night.  Most of us were there.  Semua ada partner, except aku, Sharos and Imi.  So kami la yang terlebih enjoy.  Aku and Sharos balik pun dah dekat pukul 1 pagi.  Wahhh... nasib baik tak kena halau dek tuan rumah.  I am supposed to upload pictures of the get together.  Tapi now waiting for kakak to send to me.  Kakak, cepat sikit hantar sementara otak masih mengingati details of those moments.  Siap boleh re-cap lagi dengan Imi semalam.  I  will write more of the get together once I get and able to upload the pictures.  Nanti boleh tengok siapa yang terlebih enjoy.

Was in the office not that early walaupun en. hasben kena ada kat Bangi for his golf game.  Di sebabkan dia yang lambat, aku tak le kena leter.  Ok la jugak.  At least tak spoil my morning.  Monday pulak tu.

Adik looked so unhappy bila aku bangun pagi tadi sampai lah when saying goodbye bila hantar dia ke sekolah.  I would like to think that it's because of the Bio paper today.  But it was so hard to comprehend as Biology has always been her favourite.  She will always try not to miss any of the school days yang ada subject Bio.  Deep down I knew it was something else.  Not the right time to feel that way I supposed.  I hope she remembers what I have said this morning.  All of it.  Adik, I am going to add this - and  for you to remember this sampai bila-bila.  You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Oppss...besides kakak (and abang).  Marah la pulak nanti.  Anyway, this is about you.  So I am just going to mention you.  Spending so much time with you, knowing you, seeing you, understanding you - makes me the luckiest mother on earth.  You are the best - and whoever comes into your life and hold your love will be the luckiest one.  Mummy akan selalu doakan the best for you.  Cheer up and concentrate on few more papers to go before the real exam comes.  We will decide later on the plan.  I know you miss him.

"Missing someone - he is the sun in your day, the wind in your sky, the waves in your ocean and the beat in your heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment