Friday, September 7, 2012

End of work week ....

Some pictures during the wedding submitted through e-mail by Rynn.  Pictures of her, her family and my girls.  Rynn is my colleague.  We work together, same profession in the same company for so many years.  And we still are colleagues till now.  Nak dijadikan cerita - we only recently found out that Rynn is married to my hasben's kaum kerabat.  Lebih kurang cousin lah jugak.  Anak-anak aku suka la sangat kat si Rynn ni.  They said Aunty Rynn cantik sangat.  Aku and Rynn kenal dah lama, tak pernah la aku puji Rynn cantik.  Anyway, dah anak-anak aku cakap macam tu, and bila tengok lama-lama I cannot disagree.  Rynn memang cantik and very friendly.  Untung Hasnol.  Opps... nama hasben si Rynn is Hasnol.   Hasnol yang penyanyi tu.  Ni lagu dia - mesti you all ingat.  Aku pun minat jugak lagu ni masa muda-muda dulu.  


Dok cerita pasal si Rynn and Hasnol, lupa pulak asal usul niat aku nak letakkan gambar-gambar yang Rynn hantar.  Well, here are the pictures.  

Rynn, kakak and Neesa Maisara

All girls, yang tak sempat posing tu my sis-in-law 
My girls and Rynn's family 

Adik and Neesa Maisara

Adik and Neesa

Adik and Rynn
Aku sebenarnya nak letak gambar-gambar raya tapi sampai sekarang belum berkesempatan.  Tengoklah during weekend kalau rajin.  Besok banyak open house kena pergi.  And tomorrow night, insyaAllah will be going for barbeque at my sister's house in TM.  My idea sebenarnya barbeque ni.  So kalau aku cancel, memang nahas aku!  Jenuh aku berjawab dengan adik-adik aku.  Lagipun dah rindu nak berkumpul ramai-ramai macam tu.  Dah lama rasanya tak buat.  Whatever the plans are, aku nak kena tengok juga time study adik.  Kesian kat dia nanti.

She loves food and I love her!!
This weekend will be my last with kakak - she's going back for her UPM stint next week - her final year.  Since she's not staying in the campus, have arranged for her to stay with my sister in BK.  Suka sangat la dia.  Ok, so I still be seeing her all weekends, sama ada dia balik DD atau aku pi BK.  Either way, we still jumpa.  Mhmm....

And for adik finally dah bermula the real trials - all the hardcore papers, starting from Physics today.  So weekend ni, adik akan jadi zombie with books .... Kira tak boleh dok suka-suka buat lame jokes with her - memang sah dia tak layan.  And rasanya, dah many days tak dengar her laughter.  Wait till she hears my plan and hope the plan works and that would inspired her.  She'll have butterflies again .....


"The miles apart means nothing when you have each other"

3 comments:

  1. Is it possible for me to know what exactly you are doing? I am a curious person. I ask and get the answers and soon forget them again, and ask again.

    I am particularly interested because you must belong to my children's era. You see I was born the same year as your dad, retired the same year. He turned 'ffull time pesawah' according to you. How I admired that man. Alfatihah to him.

    If your answer is personal but can share some withh me email me : almanar@pd.jaring.my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalamualaikum pakcik, I have answered your queries in the email. It was quite a long one. And thank you so much for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. SalaamULLAH Kak Linda and Abg Azril ... Thank you much for this write up . :-)

    AlhamduLILLAH .

    ///

    ReplyDelete