Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A new venture ....

Wah... tajuk yang memberangsangkan!   I am now taking this opportunity to announce my business venture.  Tak betul ke?  Tak pe kan... sharing the news je.  I am venturing into this wedding thing - teaming up with my brother-in-law and wife.  It started macam ni - my BIL was having difficulty nak cari a reasonable priced wedding planner untuk wedding anak dia.  Ada one guy we hired mula-mula charged us around 12 - 13 thousand ringgit.  Wow!.. Then tak jadi sebab mahal and that guy dok jauh.  Melaka la... jauh tu.  Nanti nak kena siapkan accomodation untuk they all lagi.  So with limited budget, my SIL scouted for others.  Found one in Shah Alam.  My BIL ni has always had his own ideas on designs and decorations.  Ideas dia selalu tak ngam dengan orang lain.  So he opted to engage the Shah Alam lady to do just few things.  She agreed for a price of 3,500.  Ok la tu.  My BIL came up with ideas to get his contacts in Indonesia to specially-designed the panels, the wooden and lava stone stands. For the son's wedding, he used his own panels, stands and lightings.  The Shah Alam lady only did the furnishings - like flowers, backdrops and also we used her expertise in pelamin design.  Seeing those that he had specially-designed from Indonesia, he came up with his usual brightest idea to start the wedding business.

He offered me to be his partner.  Aku??  Aku yang tak pernah ada business acumen at all.  Sungguh mengerikan.  Banyak malam aku tak dapat tidor memikirkan apa decision nak bagi.  Sungguh, tak, tipu, memang aku tak dapat tidor.  Last-last setelah berhempas pulas melawan kemalasan, ketakutan dan segala mala yang mengerikan, aku decided to have a go at this.  Wahhh... aku dengan bangganya telah agree!  Aku juga  dengan bangganya telah menjebakkan diri dalam situasi yang boleh mengakibatkan aku sekejap demam, sekejap kebah, sekejap demam, sekejap kebah.  Sungguh mengerikan!  Lepas aku kata ok kat my BIL, aku tetap tak boleh tidor.  Terbayang-bayang aku dok jadi businesswoman - wedding planner pulak tu.  It was so...not me.

Aku sebenarnya dari dulu and it has always been me yang so into charity works.  I love doing charities.  This is the real me.  Sungguh!  With so limited time, aku cuba jugak apa yang terdaya.  Cita-cita aku selepas pencen nanti, aku memang nak join a few charity groups yang aku dah shortlisted.  That has always been my passion, my vision.  Tak pernah berubah.  Cuma now a little bit off track sebab aku dah menjebakkan diri dalam situasi di atas.  Tapi insyaAllah, my passion and vision will be realized.  One fine day.... 

Opps... by the way aku masih bekerja - can't afford to leave my permanent job for now.  Dan aku dengan rasa ... ish, tak tau  la apa exactly aku rasa - mengumumkan our venture into a wedding business.  Semoga dipermudahkan Allah swt segala urusan.  Do visit us at http:\\qasehduahati.blogspot.com.  The blog will be updated accordingly.  For now, we'll start off with small jobs, one this coming Sunday 16th and we'll move on from there.  InsyaAllah.  So kawan-kawan, do give us the support.... and thank you for your time reading this.  I am being honest with all my words above.  Thank you once again.  Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. So I have lost one possible help in my charity work! Work hard young lady and make your millions. Then migrate to my part of the world and help me. I sincerely wish you all the best. May Allah bless you so that one day you will do what your inner self wants you to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalamualaikum pakcik, oh no..I am not lost. I will continue doing what I am doing now, albeit the more constraint time. I will insyaallah be at that part of your world - register me please. Mudah2an Allah beri saya segala kekuatan and this thing i am doing now can be the rezeki untuk yang lebih memerlukan. InsyaAllah. Pakcik doakan saya juga. Thank you for all your kind words. Wassalam.

      Delete