Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Edrie ~~~



Edrie dearest, already late ... I need to go to sleep.  Your beloved girlfried, Marissa is still wide awake, waiting for me to 'garu' her.  But I need to publish your birthday wishes and hope this is special enough for you.

Edrie, wishing you a most wonderful birthday ever.  May Allah bless you with the very best always, showering you with success and happiness ~ dunia & akhirat.  May all your wishes come through ... Remember, I will always be here for you.  

Happy 15th birthday, my dear...



5 comments:

  1. Many happy returns of the day, and to his mother, a real happy mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Edrie sayang..sorry aunty Uda lambat baca entry.
    So Edrie dah Form 3 yea..PMR baru sudah kan.
    Have a great holiday okay.

    May Allah SWT bless you with loads of great health, happiness, success and berjaya jadi a good Muslim in life..Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al-Manar, thank you for the wishes. I have asked Edrie to personally read. I wish you the best always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamasita, thank you for the wishes and most of all thank you for dropping by. Will get Edrie to personally read. Have a good week ahead. Allah bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Aunty :) i know you'll always be there for me and you know I'll be there for you too. Hope to see you soon or maybe sleepover your house :) thank you to Al-Manar and Mamasita for the wishes too , may Allah bless you :)

    ReplyDelete