Friday, November 25, 2011

Today is a gift ......

With so many things in mind and I wish I could gather and pen down all these thoughts into writings.., but words fail. Nothing came out and finally I decided to just share this inspirational thought/words which I received daily in my mail.  Enjoy the long weekend and have a good rest. I will, InsyaAllah.

Sharing the journey we call Life ............

Today is your day to Spread Wing and Soar.
Fly Life on Free Wings and Sing to its Glory.
-  Jonathan Lockwood Huie -


Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That is why it is called Present.
- Anonymous

Yesterday is ashes.
Tomorrow is green wood.
Only today does the fire burn brightly.
- Eskimo Saying

Capture a shadow,
dance with the wind,
stand in a rainbow,
begin at the end.
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Source:       www.DreamThisDay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment