Sunday, February 7, 2010



Wishing this dear sister of mine, http://pokoknyior.blogspot.com a very happy birthday. Born 7th Feb 1974, she's number seven in the family. When she was born, I was already in standard six. So I had no choice but to help mak taking care of her and indirectly involved in her growing up years. I remember sending her to kindergarden, cycling. That was after my form five. Since I was not doing anything, I was forced to send her, kayuh geghek... jauh tu!! But Sharos was a girl of not much problem. Me being the big sister, she had no choice but to follow whatever was dictated. She must have hated me for that! Anyway those were in the past. I left kampung while she was still in primary. Age gap and the many years away somehow drifted us apart. But as we journey through this land .... though each having own set of life, somehow in our grown-up years, we became close. Sharing the childhood memories and the grown-up dreams... those will be the best of all. She had been with me through the good times and the bad times. She is always there for me... I treasure all those. I will always be the big sister and I will always have a little sister, though she's not little anymore, literally!.

Today 7th February 2010, I would like to wish her the best in life... with all the happiness she could hope for. She is wished the nicest things that life can bring, insyaAllah.

Sharos, happy 36th birthday, but you will always be my little sister! I love you. Semoga sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki, diberkati segala usaha dan diberikan yang terbaik.



"In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips"

No comments:

Post a Comment