Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another birthday...... another sister...


Wishing my dearest sister, Haiza a very, very happy birthday. Yes, time definitely flies very fast. Born on 4th Feb 1966, she was the closest to me and still is. Have always considered her my bestest friend... We grew up together, having fun as kids. She left for boarding school in her secondary and afterwards left to pursue her studies in the States. I remembered how I was so devastated, so sad. I lost a friend. She has always been there for the good times and the bad times. It was so good to have someone so special, who shares my secrets, my dreams, my cares. Someone through good times and bad, when there's tears. Thank you, Allah, for giving me a sister like her...

Today, 4th Feb 2010, I wish her all the best in life. I love her, she is my sister, my bestest friend...

Haiza, selamat hari lahir. Semoga Allah kurniakan yang terbaik, dimurahkan rezeki, dilimpahkan rahmat.

"Being a sister isn't a big thing,.... it's a million little things...."

No comments:

Post a Comment