Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Second October ....

Happy 17th birthday to my dearest darling Marissa Yasmine.  Born  2nd October 1995 at Pantai Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur.  She must know how much she meant to me.  She brought the happiness into our life.  I could not have asked for more.  Often I asked myself - where's my little girl?  Why does time flies so fast that this little girl of mine has grown up?  

MY, these years that so quickly fly will take you where your dreams are.  Follow your heart - reach out for your dreams and goals.  You will always be my source of pride and joy, no matter where this life takes you.  

May Allah's guidance and blessings be with you always.... 

With all my love... take care my dear.  Remember, dreams and miracles do come true.  Be strong, remember the promises....


No comments:

Post a Comment