Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day .....





Hope weekend had been good, especially those who had celebrated Mothers' Day yesterday. I had a wonderful Saturday and Sunday. Had evening tea at OTWC BK with my sisters and mak on Saturday, then had dinner of maggi goreng, also with them. Sambil sembang, sambil minum kopi. Jenuh tuan rumah dok refill coffee! Since hubby was away travelling, took opportunity to sleep over at my sister's in BK. Her hubby was also away. So it was ladies' outing and sleep over. Opps.. plus one boy (my nephew). It was a total fun - we chat-chitting and gossiping and also dok melayan my niece Soffeya till wee hours. Si-kecik ni seronok dapat 100% control of my iPhone, selalu the brother yang conquer. Lepas subuh, ingat nak balik tapi letih punya pasal continued with a short nap. Then the chat-chitting continued over breakfast. Mak pun nampak happy sangat-sangat. Honestly speaking, it was the nicest and most memorable mothers' day celebration for us. - walaupun without 'expensive' dinner or lunch. It was nice to be able to make mak happy. That was us - dapat jumpa macam ni pun dah cukup. Especially me, when my weekends are mostly tied-up. Whenever I can, I will make a point to visit mak. I left BK at almost 1.30 pm after my other sis from Kajang arrived with her family. Had to join my in-laws for mothers' day lunch at Raju Banana Leaf Rest. in Jalan Gasing. Another round of celebration! Letih dah.. Hope it is not too late to wish all a happy and a blessed Mother's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment