Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today...


Wednesday, 9th Dec, early this morning other half left for his outstation trip. Woke up as early as 5 am to help with the packing (well, last minute packing had always been my speciality!) and woke up the girls for Fajr prayer before we all left to send him to the airport. Driving back from airport was not that great. Eventhough I loved mornings, especially when the sun rises, but this morning was an exception. One, I was damn sleepy. Very, very sleepy until I had to stop somewhere along the highway to have a short nap. Short??? Nope... it was not short, ok. It was more than 15 minutes! Worth it?? Maybe... Two, hmmm... I was being emotional. I missed him already. It was really not easy to describe the feelings. Well, life goes on. Can't afford to be too emotional anymore. After all, he'd be gone for only couple of days. There's also too many other things in life to deal with. More importantly, got to get home soonest because I need to get dressed to go to work. Work? Hmm... another traumatic thought! Seriously, I wish I can just go home, mind free from all kind stress. Then again, not sure whether not working will keep me away from stress. Different kind of stress, maybe. Anyway, got home at 8 am, did Dhuha prayer, got dressed and left for work. Reached office at 9.26 am (office starts at 8 am, ok!)

Work goes on as usual, breezing through the day. Spoke to my dear sister, Sharos couple of times today. We spoke on a lot of things. She just got back from Alor Star yesterday with my mom. It was always nice and comforting to be able to talk to her, sharing whatever fear, or stress or pain or happiness. That's the miracle of sisterhood - that dwells in the heart. You will know the special gift it always brings and you realize that this is God's special gift. Thanks, sis. May you be blessed with happiness always....

Thought of leaving the office early today. The big boss is away on overseas trip. My only chance to see daylight! The girls are at my sis-in-law's house in Rahman Putra. Will have to fetch them later. Tired? Bet I will.

How I wish for a simpler life!

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...."

No comments:

Post a Comment