Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mom's favorite sayings.......


(10) What part of NO don't you understand?

(09) I don't care who started it!

(08) Wait until your dad get home.

(07) Stop making faces!

(06) Your hands are not broken!

(05) No one said life is fair.

(04) Beds are made for sleeping, not jumping.

(03) Eat your vegetables!

(02) I don't know is not an answer!

(01) Because I said so, that's why....!!!

Favourite quote - used this many, many, many times on my kids ...... "I am your mother and I am always right". There'll be all kinds of faces, all kinds of expressions, and I usually don't care - I am still the mother! Ha, ha...

"A mother.....
When you're a child she walks before you
to set an example.
When you a teenager she walks behind you
to be there should you need her.
When you're an adult she walks beside you
so that as two friends you can enjoy life together....."

No comments:

Post a Comment