Thursday, November 26, 2009

Salam Eidul-Adha


Salam eidul-adha and happy holidays.
As for me I will be travelling to Kedah after solat raya as my other half will be playing golf at Darulaman. Kakak and adik will be following (they will definitely say they have no choice!). But I supposed they also like being with me, their beloved mom! Abang will be staying back la. As usual he and his own arrangement. Ada kereta, kira hidup la... So taking opportunity to balik kampung as my mom and sisters are there in Sg. Korok. Sg. Korok clan tak cukup quorum tapi ok la juga. More importantly I get to see mom and also visit ayah's grave (alfatihah for arwah ayah - I do miss him). Was not able to do that during raya puasa as we were on holiday in Phuket. Orang berhari raya, kita ke Phuket, ok juga tu. Something different this year. We have not had 'family' holidays in a longgggg time... Tengok next year, ada rezeki we'll do another outing. Or can I just go with my other half??? My girls will say .... "you sure don't have a life, do you?"....
Sarah, adik (marissa), welcome to blogging world. It's a good feelings to be able to pen down your thoughts, whatever crosses your mind. Mummy pun ikut bila senang saja update. Tu sebab blog tak meriah sangat pun. Nanti kita meriahkan k. Nanti kita link each other, plus kakak's blog.
Got to go now. Once again, happy holidays and "Salam Eidul-Adha".

No comments:

Post a Comment