Friday, August 6, 2010

Big sister....


My eldest sister, who is now in Bangkok following her hubby on diplomatic mission will be back in KL. For now, it is for good. Her hubby is identified for a promotion and the boss wants him back, so kena la balik. Spoke to her tadi. Confirmed, this romeo and juliet will be flying back on 24th September. Good to have her back here. At least I can say my coffee-mate is back! Her children would be most happy I supposed. At least a cook, a cleaner, a gardener, a 'motivator' and finally a mother is back! Kuching dia si Putih lagi la suka. He must have missed his 'mama'. Kakak aku ni a cat lover. Masa dia duduk DJ, stray cats suka melepak & menumpang outside her house, in her garden. Banyak betul and one after another. Siap beli cat food. When this juliet followed her romeo to Kuwait, I helped took care of the house and the cats. Semua kuching-kuching stray tu ada nama. She took care of the cats macam her own babies. Some of which I could remember - tottie, aneyraj, raj, bruce, to name a few. Banyak lagi. A few mati kena langgar. Aku pun dah performed few funerals for these cats and kittens. My sis punya garden tu pun dah turned into cats' burial ground. Putih came back later on with her from Kuwait. Lawa kuching tu. Putih bersih and so gebu. Now tak tau how he looked liked. Dah lama tak tengok.


It is a good feeling to have my big sis back. She is a good friend, a good motivator. Kalau nak her advise kena tahan telinga.... That I have learned. But it sure did a lot of good.

"Lives of great men all remind us we can make our lives sublime. And departing, leave behind us Footprints on the Sands of Time." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

No comments:

Post a Comment