Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lyana Inessa Azril ...



2 year-old Inessa
Engineer in the making... InsyaAllah
'sweet' as always... cuma tak sweet bila naik angin!
Inessa  adik (who is way much taller than her)! 


Siannn....Amir  
Inessa dearest, happy 21st birthday.  Not wanting to write mushy-mushy stuff coz you are not the mushy-mushy type - wishing you the best in everything you dream for.  Thank you for being the best - the best daughter, my bestest friend and 'partner-in-crime'.  Kesian, adik.  She always said I love you more, but I told her, love you both equally.  Opps... lupa... and abang too.  But this wishes is specially for you - so let me just tell you - I love you, my dear.  May Allah bless you with the best always... 


With gratitude, all life appears as a blessing - 
without gratitude, all of life is perceived as a burden.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful post...I love you....:) thank you for everything that you have done....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, thanks to you too. All the best in what you do. Jaga diri - jadi wanita solehah.

    ReplyDelete