Friday, December 11, 2009

Yesterday, today, tomorrow....


What had I been doing yesterday, will be doing today, tomorrow.... so on. We'll just talk about the normal routine, ya. Talking and rambling about life as a whole will be a damn long and winded experience. Maybe I'll do it one fine day. Yesterday, I was at work, work, work and work. Sounded so routine... Wish I had a choice here! Left KLCC at about 6.30 pm. KL traffic as usual was very unpredictable. Reached MIL's house almost 8.00 pm. After Maghrib & Isha' prayers we left to go back to DD. But, opps... we stopped by Kayu Restaurant in KD to have teh tarik with SIL (Rini) and family. Good outing... My SIL is another person I loved to have conversation with. You can have a very open, honest, intelligent conversation with her. She's very practical about life. It has always been easy to communicate with her. For ine, she's not judgmental. There's always a two-way conversation. And more importantly, you can trust her. Oppss... she's a lawyer! Left for DD immediately after (reached home at about 11.15 pm). Had a quick hot shower, did a little bit of house chores, had some unimportant chit-chatting with the girls, watched TV, browsing through FB, reading SMSes from other half, then off to sleep. Huhh... long list of do's...!

This morning, as usual, after Fajr prayer, left for DJ (MIL's place). All my office clothings are there (don't ask why). After getting dressed, left for work. Morning traffic as usual - chaotic! Whoever works around this part of KL definitely will agree. The girls stayed back at DD, waiting for SIL to pick them up (with her Mini Cooper!) to spend the day at her house in Pinggiran Rahman Putra. And I will have to be there tonite to fetch them. Another round-the-world trip tonite!

Tomorrow.... the plan is to drive down early morning to Alor Star. Going down memory lane, I will be nostalgic again, definitely. Inessa will have to go to KM Kuala Nerang on Sunday. So best is to drive down on Saturday, stay for one night. Had not make any hotel reservation and I can't think of any where to stay. We also plan to go back to visit Rumah Kelahiran Mahathir, which we were not able to go in during the last trip. Sounded pathetic? Bet, it is... That is the plan, though and few others. Hope everything work as planned.

My wish ;
Where there is pain, i wish for peace and mercy
Where there is self-doubting, I wish for a renewed confidence to work through them
Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish for understanding, patience, and renewed strength
Where there is fear, I wish for love, courage

No comments:

Post a Comment